Wednesday, October 13, 2010

For Michelle

If you read my personal blog, you already know Michelle and Justin came to Vegas this past weekend. And for those of you who don't know, Michelle is Jared's sister. We just love spending time with them--our kids all love each other so much and get along really well. I had so many things planned as far as pictures go and we had all weekend, so I figured we were going to get TONS of pictures.

This is what Halle and Paker thought about that...
So Michelle and I made total fools of ourselves and persisted and were able to get some right before church. I guess I don't blame them--who would choose getting pictures taken over playing with cousins?

The first 4 are my favorite of Halle!




Addie's teeth came in the same way. Cute little saber tooth!



I have two more sessions to post and them I will be caught up! Phew!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks Val, they look amazing. I am going shopping for a frame hopefully tomorrow so I will let you know for sure on the size for the subway art.

SeƱora Daiana said...

WOW you do such a great job! I'm Michelle's friend. I wish you were in utah. I need pictures bad. LOVE your work!