Saturday, May 22, 2010

Jacob

Meet sweet, adorable, beautiful little Jacob. We know Rachel and Daniel from law school--Jared and Daniel were in the same class and section and became good friends. We even went to San Fransisco together that first year and had so much fun. Rachel is the best--she is so fun and laid back and easy to talk to. But back to Jacob--we saw him when he was just a few weeks old and here he is at three months. I seriously hardly had to do anything in photoshop with him because his skin and eyes are perfect. After holding and snuggling him and seeing all of his cute outfits and hats I think I might just have to have a boy next. Isn't he so cute?!







3 comments:

TheLipp said...

Alright, you're hired as our permanent photographer...that is until you hit it big and we won't be able to afford you.

Rachael Lippmann said...

You are amazing that you got such adorable shots out of such a fussy little boy! And thank you for the compliments (it's funny 'cause I told my mom the same things about you!) I love all these pictures. Thank you again!

rachel said...

He is precious. I think boys are really fun. Although I don't know how girls are;) My favorite is the last one I love the angle.