Tuesday, June 8, 2010

ia

My studio is finished! It was a lot of work--and trial and error. I probably painted this wall two or three times before I found a color that would work--thank goodness for the little sample jars of paint. I have been to Home Depot probably around a hundred times just figuring things out and looking at paint and getting this all together. I still have a few things I want to find, but the big things are done and phew! it feels good!

I obviously don't need to introduce this little cutie. I am watching her this week, so of course, she is going to get some pictures taken. Adalynn just loves her and is always asking "where ia go?" once her mom takes her home. It is pretty cute how she says her name--she just takes off the Oliv part and says the end.


My sister-in-law made this tutu for Addie a while back and thought it would look cute--Olivia did not like it at all, and would not smile, but her little serious face is still so adorable.


A little vintage action...

No comments: