Monday, July 26, 2010

Little Stinker

I haven't posted in a while and I haven't taken pictures in the studio for a while either. So I dressed Adalynn up this morning and took a few. I can't tell you how much I have to work to get her to look at me and smile. I literally have to bribe, threaten, and plead for a good picture. Or get Devin to hit me in the head (that one always works). I even tried fake crying to get her to come back and sit down. I'm excited because I should have a few newborn sessions coming up before we leave for Seattle so Addie gets a break.
And I got this dress and headband at H&M for $9! I know, right. I love their kids clothes!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute--you'll have to show me how to do the girl thing, because you've got it down. And I'll go shopping at H&M anytime...it's probably a good thing the store is so far away!