Saturday, August 28, 2010

Andrea and Brandon

I never posted any of the pictures I took of my sister-in-law and her fiance (now husband) Brandon. I took these forever ago when we were up in Utah for Aaron's wedding (Jared's brother).
We found this old warehouse and I thought it would a fun place to start. It was so stinky though. Not sure exactly what the smell was but it was nasty. We thought it was just an abandoned warehouse, but the owners pulled up to see what we were doing. Apparently they had had some animals rights protesters giving them trouble (it was actually a plant that made some sort of animal food). Once we told them we were just there for pictures the guy was super nice and drove us out to the cutest old house and barn.
Then we ended at a little outdoor shopping center. I wish we lived in Utah--there are so many fun places to take pictures (even if they are stinky).

Andrea and Brandon are such a great couple.
It was a fun night.









And now they are married! Just a few quick shots from the wedding.


Andi and her sister, Michelle

3 comments:

Matthew and Lindsey said...

I love your new pictures that you have taken. So cute.

Jen said...

Beautiful pictures! You are an awesome photographer!

Aubrey said...

Congratulations on a job well done! I can't believe how much Adi looks like you! So cute! That would be so fun to get together! Let me know when would be good for you.
See you soon!