Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Eloise

Oh. my. goodness. Eloise, not only are you so, so beautiful, you were also so easy to photograph, it isn't even funny. I took a ton of pictures and we just kept moving her from one thing to the next--It was great chatting with Cassidy also (who happens to be my awesome visiting teacher). I have a ton more to edit but I had to post a few before we leave for Seattle in 2 days because I just couldn't stand how cute she is!

And this bonnet was my mom's when she was a baby. Oh, I love it.

I mean, is she not the cutest baby? And her hair! I love it.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Valerie,
This is Kara Noyes is the ward and Cassidy just told me about you and your mad photography skills--and she's totally right! I LOVE these pictures (and it always helps to have an adorable baby). I'm the one having twins and would LOVE LOVE LOVE for you to take some of the girls once they get here. I was just thinking yesterday how I needed to start looking for someone to take pictures for me. So glad Cassidy found you for me!! I'll introduce myself to you on SUnday.

The Tanner Family said...

I love these! She is adorable!

Chelsi said...

very cute pictures! i didn't know you had your own studio. how fun is that? one day i hope to have room in my house to set up a studio. for now i'll live that dream through you :)

thanks for the sweet comment on the wedding photos!