Thursday, August 26, 2010

Audrie

Last week some of our best friends ever came for a visit. Jen and I have known each other since I was, gosh, maybe 8 and ever since then we have referred to ourselves as cousins (my aunt married her uncle). Bruce and Jen were also at BYU the same time we were and we all became really, really good friends. Every Saturday night we knew we were hanging out and doing something together. So Jared and I were thrilled when they decided to drive up from AZ and spend a few days with us. Jen is a great photographer--she taught me a ton while she was here and we totally used her gorgeous daughter Audrie as our little model while trying to figure things out.

And my sister Jen just designed and sent over my logo--I love it! She is super talented--I just tell her what I want and she makes it happen. Thanks Jen!




2 comments:

Sam said...

I am also a fan of your logo. It's perfect!

Jen said...

Oh you are so sweet! We had an amazing trip! Thank you so much for everything. I have been wanting to send you a little thank you card but I am slow! I just my prints back today and I love them. I am so excited about the ones we took of Derek. All the pictures turn out good but that was of the best ones for Derek! I have actually been working on a blog post about our little trip but since I started school it is a little busy :) Hopefully by this weekend, so you can see all the amazing pictures we took in your awesome studio! oh and I love your logo!